Monday 21 March 2011

Some of the stuff about my school

Norquay is a nice place. Except for the fact that most of the people swear. I mean, I don't REALLY mind. And I'm not againts the people who do, 'cause even I swear once in awhile. And people litter. Is it because they are too lazy to walk to the garbage can? Or are they just not caring for our enviroment and mother nature? I've asked one of my friends. And she just replied "I don't know". How can you NOT know? But I already know why she said that anyhow. She's too embarrassed, since I caught her littering. But I told her to throw it in the garbage anyway...

The cafeteria is SUPER noisy. I can't stand it. Well, maybe some people can, but in my head, it's like a fire alarm going off every few seconds! Sometimes, though, I feel uncomtable because sometimes people stares at me while I'm eating. They're not drooling over my food or anything. But, I catch their eye. And instantly after I do, they turn away, pretending they didn't see anything and start eating their lunches. Both boys and girls.

The library a perfect place to relax. Even though there aren't many chairs. You just mostly sit on the carpet, lean againts a shelf and read your book. It sometimes annoy me where you have to bring your book there to renew it. Why can't you do it without the book?!

That's all for now. More later :) Comment :) (If u want)

No comments:

Post a Comment