Sunday 8 May 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's day, everyone! I bet everyone is giving their mother presents. That's very nice! I gave my mom a coffee mug and roses. Is it weird to give roses? Hope not. Anyway, I was sort of lazy to make a card. Especially when I dislike coloring, so I made her a powerpoint! I just put photos of me and my mom together, and I put chat bubbles on top of our heads, and just typed in words that goes with our espression! It was fun. I showed it to my mom today, (Happy Mother's Day), and she was so happy and gratefull that she cried--Yes she did. I just hugged her, and said "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!", cause I was un-sure what to do! I mean--She's CRYING~What do I do?? So, yeah. What did you give your mom? Hope you & and your mom enjoyed Mother's Day!

~Shennie

No comments:

Post a Comment